Thursday, November 30, 2006

Leah turned Sweet 16!




These pics were from last Sunday. My niece turned the sweet 16! I'm sure that she will love to see herself here! She loves to check out 2 peas when I post a new scrapbook page. That is her in the front beside my Mom. The obvious two are my boys and the other little fella is my nephew Jesse!

My Mom & Dad are the sophisticated folks in the front. behind them are Leah and Jesse's parents ( my brother and sister in law) and of course Darin and I.

Leah's actual birthday is remembrance day but with my brother hunting and her having a special party for her friends from camp awakening well it kinda got postponed.. I said to her good things come to those that wait and apparently she had a great time with her friends!

So thanks for the supper Ed & Tracey and Happy belated Birthday Leah Marie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment