Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bus buddy & Grade Two!

Today was the first day of school here. This is our next door neighbour Tanner. Dalton is his bus buddy. Dalton was so excited because he went from needing a bus buddy a few years ago to being a bus buddy this year. Means he is getting bigger and getting responsibilities! yay!

At Dalton's school, because there are so many kids in primary classes, I dunno. They gather all the kids in the gym and call out their names teacher by teacher then get taken to their prospective classes.

Dalton sat right down with Keaton in the gym this morning and said "I hope we are in the same class this year Keat!" He really missed Keaton last year. So when Ms. Koekman was finished reading off her list and Keaton was still sitting beside his they both looked at each other and said "YES"! Then Dalton looked at me and said and no Ms. Koekman. I went to school with Julie and she is really strict! So Dalton wasn't all that fond of her.
So Mrs. Rickaman called both their names and they were very happy about it. I was just happy because Dalton wasn't in the split 1/2 again. Solid grade 2 class. So off they headed to their class what they didn't know was that they were headed out to the portable. I haven't decided whether that is good or not I'll tell you on how sick Dalton gets this winter.
So here's to a good year and happy that my boy is getting back with his friends so he can enjoy school! I'm glad his friends mean that much to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment