Sunday, April 27, 2008

the fire......what's left that is.....

I'll use red because it seems so fitting....Here are some pictures of what it left. It doesn't bother me anymore, not much I can do about it anyway. Things are starting to happen with the insurance company but I will fill you in as we go!
So the fire started in the kitchen in the wiring attached to the light which was just below my bedroom.

This is what is left of Tyson's bed.

This is Darin's dresser.

This is looking out our closet to the outside. I must tell you though before the fire that hole in the roof wasn't there!

This is sanding in the kitchen looking up into our bedroom.

This is Dalton's bedroom. The walls are white I might add!

My bedroom.

My bed.

My dresser.

The house from the back where it is all boarded up.

A view from the side where it got up into the rafters.


My kitchen ceiling.

And finally when you stand at my kitchen door looking where a ceiling once was but is now gone, so you can see straight upstairs.

I'll update more tommorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment