Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day....trailer time....

Mother's day was like no other this year....
We spent the night at the trailer, yes with no heat and no hydro.....Shhh don't tell the neighbour that we ran an extention cord over. haha. Gloria knew we love her! We needed some quiet time. We love Scott and Colleen but it is just time to get home! It has been six weeks since the fire and we just need to be home.
Soon just waiting for Hydro then they can bring propane. next week... pray next week.
mother's day was good. We have all been so busy that we kind have forgotten about it. i got my mom a gift a couple of weeks ago when I saw it. Darin's Mom we got her a photo box filled with flowers.
We went to Walmart last night and Dalton was so upset that he only had the stuff that he make for me at school, that he wanted to buy me something. I made the mistake of commenting on the flowers. He asked me for his wallet so he could see how much money he had. i told he he wasn't to spend his money on a gift. So we spent Daddy's. He didn't want me to see what he had picked but since he is just seven uhhhh no getting away with that. I told him i was happy with what he brought home but that wasn't good enough he wanted to buy something. So he was happy.
We went to church with Ken and Ethel and then out to Mcdonalds for lunch then home to get at the yard. it is a disaster area because of the mess from the house. It was a great mother's day though no matter. We got carnations at church. mark is away on holiday. With losing his Mom and wife, both this past year, I'm sure that today is a hard day and my thoughts and prayers are with him.
So I hope you all had a great day and that the weather soon warms up. Hope that hydro comes soon!
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment