Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy few days.....


Hello... well we have had a few busy days.

Monday - Darin's birthday. We had lots of stuff to get done. Bring wood up. Flood the rink. Two Dr's appointments for him. Get Dalton from karate and go to Scott & Colleen.

Tuesday - we went to take Darin's Mom out for the day. Do her grocery shopping and what not that she needed a little assistance with. And for a good visit. Tyson was driving me nuts though. I worked nights. Had no sleep and Darin was more interested in his new scanner, than helping. Shortly after lunch when Tyson started to get tired too we both started to get cranky and I said it was time to go. I would have loved to stay longer but I was just too tired.

Wednesday- I had a conference all day at work. Darin managed at home all day with the baby. my house was a total disaster when I got home every toy the kids own was out all over the floor. Again Darin was busy with his scanner and on the Internet. Men. Then they wonder what we do all day, but the house never looks like that when they get home.



Well I am posting a page layout that I did on the weekend. I don't "love it" but I do like it. If I had have had a little less help (Tyson) I may have liked it a bit better!


Today is Dalton's last skating trip with his class. So I'm off to that at lunchtime then I have to finish cleaning and finding my house after yesterday..... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment