Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mom... Don't look!!



Well I have been trying to work diligently on my Mom & Dad's anniversary project. I wanted to make them something special. My sister-in-laws project is coming too. Maybe just maybe I will have it done by next week for her. Oh to find the time. The colours are a little off because I took the pictures in my dining room at night with no flash so I hope you kinda get the idear!


Hopefully my parents like them. The first one is their wedding picture. From 46 years ago. The caption reads... " I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." The colours are peach, pink, grey, and moss green.


Second page is all the grand kiddies. It is burgundy, moss green(again), hunter green, and peach. the words read. Pride and joy. The others are cousins, family, friends. I kinda sort of wanted them to match in a way so my Mom could hang them together..... wherever she can find a place to hang them.

No comments:

Post a Comment