Friday, March 28, 2008

Boring week....and muddy!

Not much to post this week. Kiddies are sick with a cold. Snow is starting to melt and Dalton manages to find every mudpuddle in the country no matter how small it is! And manages to bring just about as much mud in with him as he leaves outside!
Tyson just hates taking any kind of medication no matter how sweet it is or how I bribe him. He has had a bad fever and a cough. Worst part about his cough is once he starts he doesn't stop until he vomits. So I have been chasing him around with the bucket all week.
Now I start my midnights for four nights. I hate them! But we all have to do our share. At least I have some sewing to do to keep me busy for the next few. Then I suppose I am delegated to clean something.
Dalton has been invited to his friend Sydney's birthday party on Sunday at the bowling ally. I love Sid she is a very polite and very cute little girl. They have been friends since JK. She has come to all Dalton's party's and once was actually the only girl there. So we went out on Thursday night after karate and got her present. He picked out a little journal with Teddy Bears that had some pencil's and eraser, a little jeweled bracelet, a maricopia fairy barbie and a maricopia fairy barbie book. He is hoping the Sydney loves it as much as he has liked all her gifts. I don't doubt for a moment she will. It was funny watching him pick out a girl's gift. He doesn't even like going into the girl's section at the toy store! But he faced the challenge like a trooper and actually liked some of the stuff in there. I got a laugh watching him think so hard about what he wanted to get her. Oh when he dates it will be fun!
Well have a great weekend. We don't have much planned Dalton has Nan's and the party but we might take in the home show ...Dunno yet!
Have fun maybe we might even see some nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment