Monday, March 31, 2008

Coleen wants to know......

A fellow blogger want's to know the answers to these questions..... some of you already do because you are friend's of facebook too! You know who you are!

Feel free at the end to leave your answers in the comments!

Here we go....
1. Do you have facebook? You betcha for about ...umm maybe nine months now. my nephew Cody tried to add me as a friend for a whoile year before I joined and I thought what the heck do I need that for?? What was I thinking??

2. Do you have a facebook account? Uh.. yeah.

3. What do you use it for? Keep up with friends, post pictures. share with my family. Just reconnect and chat....and be nosey hehe...gossip!

4. How many friends do you have? Last check I think 89....

5. Who makes up your friends list? A lot of people from my work, I work in a big agency and rarely get to see the other people from the homes that I like, friends from school and college whom I haven't seen in years, family that live far away and costs me a bundle to talk to on the phone. Family that live around me that just want to hastle me about my age... you know who you are miss I'm only six months younger. People I have met thru blogging which I like to keep up with. Parents I have made friends with thru my son's school. That's about her.... no strangers..if you know me I am the stranger lol...

6. do you add exes? Notta one. If they are exes they stay that way.

7. Do you think your addicted to it? Almost as much as my husband is ebay! I check it everyday at least twice a day to see what's up!

8. What is your favorite application or feature? I love the game "smarty pants!" and I like saving the rainforest with the giving of plants. besides they are so cute! I have dial up so for me some of the other apps really suck because it's so slow!

9. What is the oldest reconnection made on facebook? That would be with the people I went to public school with. So about 31 or so years ago. Recently someone posted me in pics and tagged me so others that were in that pic added me as friends and we have been chatting! That is why facebook is so cool! It was a schooll that was tore down many a years ago and we all got dispersed. I lived on the other side of town so I just had to make new friends. It is cool to see how people's lives developed!

So there you go! Add me as your friend! Leave your answers! Join facebook if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment