Friday, August 8, 2008

The roof at it's finished state




So today the guys managed to get the entire roof secured and then all the plywood on. At the end of the day, Colin and Ritchie came and put the tar paper on so that the plywood would stay fry if it should rain. Pray...please no rain!! The floor in Tyson's room is starting to show the amount of rain we have had. I would hate for the guys to have to repair that!

Anyway it looks great and I couldn't be happier that things are coming along so nicely. I have to wonder if it is all possible sometimes or if I am just living in someone Else's life. It might seem real once we are settled if that day ever will come.

So on the insurance front we are having a few complications but nothing too big! They only want to pay for shingles but we are fighting because we had a steel roof. Darin doesn't want to be up there in 10 years or sooner replacing the shingles so we'll see what happens but we had replacement cost so it is just a matter of having Jason read just his initial evaluation of the house.

I still feel like a secretary. I am not looking forward to what Dan tells me comes next because it doesn't sound like any fun at all. None of it has been very fun. But it sounds as though it is going to get much worse very soon. So just think of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment