Tuesday, August 19, 2008

plumbing started - Mom to PGH!

My Dad called me this morning asking if I was coming to the trailer. I had planned to because I was picking up Dalton. He had been there visiting but I wasn't sure what time today I was going to go.
Dad needed me to come. Apparently Mom has been very sick the past few days with impetigo and hasn't been out of bed. mom was so upset because Dalton didn't get a very good vacation while he was there. Dalton said and I quote." poppa makes and OK grilled cheese, and oatmeal, good thing Nan had burgers" . I didn't know Mom had been sick so I went over and took her to the hospital in Picton. We were there quite a while. Finally the doctor checked her over and said it was just an inner ear thing and to take gravol that would fix her right up. And so we got her some and within a few days she was feeling fine!
While I was gone to Cherry Valley the guys had all been here and got all the basement plumbing done in the house. And the electricians also managed because it wasn't raining to get the wires all ran upstairs too!!
yay!! It's coming along finally. It would have to be the summer of rain wouldn't it!


No comments:

Post a Comment