Monday, December 7, 2009

2 more

So this weekend we were out alot!! ALOT!! and you eat what is offered but you try to eat wisely and try to guess and think out your calories.

Well, this Christmas I think that I can finally handle the holidays.

I made 8 dozen chocolate cookies and ate 1. I was happy. I made 64 peanut butter balls and ate 1. Again I was happy. I made a point of eating them the day after I made then to fight off the temptation. It worked. After one I was satisfied.

So today was a bit of a monumental moment. 2 more pounds gone forever. bringing the total to ....drum roll please.... 209 which exactly 20 pounds.

Yay me!!

So I proved I can handle the holidays so far. but I'm sure it will be a piece of cake....er...celery!!

How about you guys are you making out ok so far??

4 comments:

  1. That is incredible - awesome and wonderful. And only eating one cookie or peanut butter ball - FABULOUS. My thought is when we deny deny deny then we dive into the whole batch.

    CONGRATS on two more gone forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hooo, good for you! I think weekends are the hardest for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane. Congrats on your loss! And I think you did really well with the cookies!

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss and on showing amazing restraint!

    ReplyDelete