Friday, December 18, 2009

am I really??

1 more... gone forever.

I knew it wouldn't be good but I am still happy with 1.

1 pound is better than +1. So I'm good with it.

Christmas is a week away and I haven't gained so I can live with it.

Especially since I have snuck in a few treats.

But I have to realize that a few are not failure but just not a fall back either.

I have to learn how to live life and be successful at this in order to make it a new lifestyle.

If anyone can do it, I can. I will.

Do you figure i I read it back enough times I will??

Am I the only one that struggles with this. I know I am not. I often wonder though how we ever began to think it was OK to begin with??

4 comments:

  1. Your body deserves to ebb and flow. Professional athletes have high performance days and win gold medals. But nobody does it every single day. You will get your gold medal, but you have to respect that you may have to get a couple of silvers and bronzes in the journey.

    This is the hardest thing I've ever done.

    Best Wishes!

    Denise Burks
    www.successfulweightlossinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that when we deny ourselves then it becomes more of a problem. I allow myself a few treats here and there just add them into my count. Its just days like I had the other day where I subsituted chocolate for my protein and carbs that I did myself some damage (its on my blog)

    But 1 GONE!!! 2010 is going to be awesome for all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time of year is especially hard, with all the extra goodies, parties, etc.

    We just have to not give in if we treat ourselves - I used to do that all the time - eat fast food and then throw my hands in the air and eat shit for the next few weeks, until I wake up from my food coma and declare I am "back on!"

    Hang in there - we can do this! :D

    ReplyDelete