Monday, December 14, 2009

it must be christmas!!

It must be getting closer to Christmas. I didn't think that I had time to do much before but now it seems even less.

I often wonder how lazy I was before I had kids. I was either lazy or had way too much time on my hands and just didn't know what to do with it. Anyway, over the past week this is what I have been up to.

Monday, Christmas luncheon for work. I enjoyed a seafood wrap and a nice salad for lunch it was all really good and could fit it into my budget for just under 450 calories. A lot for lunch but I made it fit into my day with and egg white omelet for breakfast and a chicken salad for supper. It was all good and totally worth it!

Tuesday, early am, kids off to school. Had CPI at 1200pm so I didn't have much time to do anything before work today.

Wednesday was my day off but I so totally missed it. I was so busy running around getting all my Christmas stuff completed so that I didn't have to go back into and mall or store other than the grocery store for necessities. Thank goodness. I hate waiting 30 minutes to check out for just a few things and that is how it goes at the walmart here. It sucks!

Thursday, I wrapped presents. Almost all done but not quite yet. then went to work and spend 6 1/2 hours at the hospital with one of my people from work. All for nothing he had to go back on Friday for the same thing!! It is so hard to plan ahead for these types of things.

Friday was a total waste. I went to work for a staff meeting at 1pm. Ended up going to that appointment at the hospital with my individual. Then as he finished another person from where I work brought another individual I support to the hospital because he was quite sick as well. So I had to stay with him. Well, I couldn't leave him alone at all because he was so sick and uncompliant and he didn't want to come with me to do anything. IE eat. So we waited. We waited 6 hours to be seen by a Dr. Then he was immediately admitted. then I couldn't leave him for one second because he was trying to pull the iv out even though he so desperately needed it.

To make a long story short, I finished work, Saturday morning at 830am!! Yes that's right went Friday at 1 finished sat at 8:30. Wanna know what I had for supper, a snickers bar and a coffee at 1130pm. Nice eh. It was all the nurse could round up. The kitchen and all the cafeteria's were closed at 8pm. But I was so preoccupied with the person I was with it totally slipped my mind. If I knew that I was going to be there sooooo long I could have prepared better but who knew.

Regardless once I got home, guess what, Dalton was so sick that I ended up going right back to the hospital and was there until 2pm. I should just have them give me a bed there! LOL

He is better now and on the mend but home from school today.

Sunday, baked in the am, went to church had company mid afternoon and in the evening!

So I think I will be glad to settle down now. Get back to the things I need to be doing!

So today is weigh in day and once I eat and shower I will get to it. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst. especially after that snickers supper. I don't even really like snickers that was the worst part!

We'll see what the scale tells us after. How has your holidays been so far??? Ad busy as mine??

1 comment: