Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How have you all made out??

Sorry for not posting...or posting so late.

I hope that you all made it through the holidays. I did OK. I was proud of myself for the most part. I had a couple of rough and rocky days where the temptation took over but I am not taking advantage and giving up. I am getting back on track and getting back into the groove of everyday life again.

So over the holidays I gained 1.5 pounds bringing me back up to 209.5. I'm OK with that. I didn't exercise and was very busy the entire time with temptation and food everywhere. I don't want to beat myself up over it so I'll just be proud that it wasn't more and just go back to doing what works and feels better.

Cruddy food makes me feel just that cruddy. Tastes good and makes you feel better at the time because your brain tells you you want it. Truth is it's just telling you ,you do want it but are going to pay for it later.

So back to the good eating mode, the water drinking mode, and the moving mode. How did you all make out over the holidays??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana. 1.5 lbs barely counts as a gain over Christmas! Well done for effectively maintaining over the holiday.

    Sounds like you're doing great getting back to healthy eating mode and I'm sure you'll be in Onederland very soon in 2010!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete