Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day....

Father's day. Bad daughter. I forgot to call my Dad. He was at the trailer and I got busy with the kids and the pool and forgot all about him. Sorry Dad. I still love ya! I didn't forget all about you.
As I previously posted Darin was really sick on Father's day self inflicted sick. But the kids had the day with them on Saturday before we went to the BBQ.
Dalton was so happy with everything they made/ bought him this year.
Dalton is killing himself laughing in this picture because we got him a Jeff Gordon air freshener. Darin and Dalton bicker about Dale Earnhardt Jr and Jeff Gordon. So Dalton though it was hilarious.So Darin walloped him in the head with it! Dalton thought it was great. Darin of course made quite a fuss over it even though it wasn't that funny.
The boys also got him a Nascar mug, a neon license plate that wends out messages that you make up, the air freshener and Dalton made him a card and book mark at school.
So Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's including mine. I loves ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment