Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tornato..where are we???

Today it was a bright beautiful day. After yesterday anything was better. So I did a bit of laundry and Darin wanted to take out his boat. He got it last fall and spent most of the fall trying to adjust the motor to get it to plain out on the water. So he wanted to try it today. It was nice so I thought no problem.
So we headed out about 10am. Laundry on the line. Bright blue sky, not a cloud to be seen. So away we go. We get the boat unloaded and head towards Deseronto. We fish until about 2pm and Darin said, the clouds to the west looked rough so we had better head in.
We did. About Shannonville it started to spit. Then, rain softly, then harder, then the waves, then the sheets of rain. Oh the fun we were having. The kids were trying to make the best of it but believe me I think they were not happy about it. We made it back to the dock, got the kids in the truck soaking wet. Darin and I loaded the boat and got totally soaked again... did I mention about the tree times your body weight in water yesterday?? Here we go again.
So we are in the truck driving home and it starts to hail. hail the size of dice. I look to the north as we go by the Kellogg's plant and I point out the clouds to Darin. They were so dense. And so close to the top of the building, I noticed because they were so close to the ground. I had never see that before.
So we head on home. Still dripping wet. So we get home, take the clothes off the line dripping and change our clothes and have supper. Tina & Mike call us a bit later and say, that a tornado went by their house on Casey side road which is just North of the Kellogg's plant. I'm like.. oh my god!! That is why the clouds were so close to the ground and looked so funny!
Did I mention we just got off the bay? I was totally freaked out! So we went for a drive to see the mess, one guys barn flipped right over and smashed. What a mess.
All I know is I'm sick of being soaked to the bone, and I had better not get sick!

1 comment:

  1. Hi !.
    might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://qewagivoky.exactpages.com/ewovon.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete