Friday, June 27, 2008

permits....always with the permits!

We finally got our permits! Yeah!! Today I got a call to go and pick up the permits at City Hall. This now means that I have a lot on my plate again. First call Dan, then Jamie, then rancor, then Jamie....etc... and make arrangements to get the old house down and payment for people and that stuff! And then DorAnn can do what they have to do.
There has been a slight set back. Jamie forgot to move the house north , and I forgot to remind him so even though we have the permits we must get permission to move it north to meet the land variances. Jamie assures me that it is only a slight set back. I am hoping.
Regardless the house will be torn down on Monday. A lot of wrangling but it will be done. I'm sure the kids will enjoy it. It will be something I hope they enjoy and will never see again.



No comments:

Post a Comment