Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Damn City!

I am so frustrated. The city has asked for our septic info to be submitted with the permit. Guess what, they have it. The health unit got ours 10 years ago when we put the new bed in. But when Thurlow and Belleville amalgamated everything was given to Belleville. they put it in storage and can't find it now or something.
Anyway, I go down today to get the info and the lady pearl says " I don't know where it is, yes we have it but, I don't know where, how to find it , even where to begin to look for it, so good luck, besides it isn't my job". not once but three times she said it to me! So with my patience wearing thin I then went to the registry office, Hastings county, Picton septic info, health unit, back to Denny Bain and finally back to the city so she could say her speech to me again. I asked her if that was her final answer.
So I went home, started calling up city counsellors and tried to get some help. Amazing what things can happen when you do!


With that said... thanks to the university student that was hired to find my info, to Jackie Denyes for her help as we all, Taso Christopher and Ted Merichek. I appreciate all your help.
by the way have you meat Pearl???

I'm not a vicious person but I told Pearl if her house ever burns down to give me a call cause I want to be just as much help to her as she was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment