Saturday, June 7, 2008

Monster Truck Madness!!!

Tonight we took the kids to the monster trucks at the KRock centre in Kingston. Tyson has never been and Dalton has seen them about 6 times I guess. It is something he loves to watch. We went with Mike and Tina and Jocelyn and their nephew. It was a good time.
This is Jocelyn. She loves my kids. Tyson was freaked out at first but got better as the night went on.
Can you tell it is about 945pm?? And he is getting tired??





This was the beginning before they had started the trucks and he was just watching thinking they were all cool!
My kids liked the 4 wheeler racing. Dalton liked the dirt bike jumping that used to do in the middle better than this. Maybe next time I have to say it wasn't the greatest just watching them drive around in circles.
Dalton loved Bigfoot and he won all the challenges for the night.
This was the pit party at the beginning before the show started. We got a few pictures. Dalton liked the transformer car show in the middle of the challenges. It was neat.
Hey Mike..... I am from the turd Galaxy..my little french buddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment