Monday, March 19, 2007

Bowlin..bowlin..bowlin..keep that ball a rollin....





So Tuesday we went bowling. Dalton has been a bugging to go since Nick's ( his buddy) birthday party in December. So we went on Tuesday afternoon. Johnathan and Angela went with us. They are going away tomorrow but Dalton wanted to spend sometime with John before they went.

Johnathan brought two of his many girlfriends with him to. Then they went to the mall for a couple of hours to wander around. We had other errands and stuff so we said "chow". And away we went. ReAnna won the game, Dalton got third! 98. Woo hoo!

I'm not really sure what the rest of the week will bring but I know I work on Wed & Thurs and so it won't be much! All these little activities start to add up after a bit! My kiddies are worth it though they are only small once.

In the pictures you can see that Tyson is so excited for his brother and cheered him on. Then the cheezies got his attention and then bowling wasn't so interesting.

Today is my big brother's 39th birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!! I hope your enjoying your holiday with your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment