Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy St Patties Day!!



Happy St Patties Day! Today is the Tyson's godmother's birthday! We are going over to see her later in the day. I worked nights so I am going to have a rest first. We got her a nice plant at Walmart yesterday and Scott got her a link charm bracelet so I think that maybe we will go and see about getting her a link or two.

So off to the mall we went. Dalton picked her out a couple really nice ones. We got her six because they were only $2.00 each and for every one you bought the other was $1.00 so it was a very good deal. Dalton picked out... A shamrock, a I heart you, a happy birthday. Tyson with help picked out... an angel for godmother, a heart, and I can't remember the last one. I know that they did a great job at picking them out anyway.

So we visited for a bit and gave her her gifts. I can't post the picks because Colleen said "NO".. spoilsport. And of course the kiddies had treats. Scott fed them ice cream. As always, he gave Tyson a cone this time but he ate it first leaving the ice cream dripping everywhere! We laughed.
Colleen loved all her presents. I figured. They love our boys and I am very glad the they have decided to take the role of godparents for us. The kids love them just as much!
So once they finished we headed home for supper and for me to head back to bed. hopefully Daddy is done finishing every body's cars that he was repairing today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment