Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Friday nite fun........

Well Friday night I was off! Woo Ho! After the ice storm that we had, I was glad to be off! I went as far as to get the mail and milk. And I waited until late afternoon to do that. I made Parmesan chicken and Angela and Johnathan came out for supper. After they were here Johnathan decided that he was going to stay the night.

So we had a good visit and then Ang went home. John and the boys played. It is funny because the two boys follow John around like lost sheep. They love him. He dyed his hair black with one of his friends. I said it was OK but he was much more handsome when it was brown. my opinion doesn't count though, just the teenage girls. I laughed normal boy I guess! Later,They were fooling around with John's hat on Tyson and John wanted me to post a picture so here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment