Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The rink is Kaplut!!

The weekend is here and what a beautiful weekend it was. The boys got a little fresh air but..... the back yard is so mucky that it is impossible to play back there right now. Even though I'm sure that they would have fun!
We didn't do much. We just hung around Saturday, and had the neighbours out to play cards. I had to work. And Sunday we just went out to Walmart, Mom's and the liquidation place to look around. Then home so I could go to work!
Darin went over to check the rink. it is pretty much toast! All the warmer weather has pretty much sabotaged it! We were hoping to get the march break out of it so Dalton had something to do but that apparently isn't going to happen. I guess I'll have to find out when the Timmy's free skating is for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment