Thursday, March 29, 2007

MADE IT!!

Well I made it through the week with no problems, my brain hurts from in taking so much though. I was glad to see it over. I very much enjoyed it but glad it was over. I learned tons and the insight I got was very rewarding.
Darin on the other hand spent the week home with Tyson he on the other hand was so glad the week was ending you cannot imagine. He had to get out of the house on Friday away from the kids and the noise for a while. I just laughed. Thought that was funny. It was a really nice day so he headed out for a ride. I am glad to see that he is enjoying his bike, he has already rode it more than he drove the nova and he has only had the bike 9 months!
my house on the other hand needed lots of TLC after Daddy and Tyson being alone in it all week. What Tyson didn't make a mess of Daddy did! Why is it men can't clean up after themselves? even Dalton was complaining when he got home from school. He was calling Tyson the " wild man".
After today I think SPRING IS HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment