Thursday, March 1, 2007

Darin's ready...........

Darin is ready to go back to work. Two days home alone with Tyson was enough to send him over the edge to head back to work. The house is a disaster when I get home from work and Darin is on the couch warn out from chasing him.
So I make the mistake to ask...." What did you get done today?"...... If you know Darin you know what the answer was. He said that he was ready to go back to work. It was less work the being after Tyson all day. (But by the looks of the house I wouldn't say he chased him too much) Maybe it's a man thing. I dunno.

On another note though.... Mr Dalton got in two brawls yesterday at school. I dunno what is up with that but he wasn't happy with the results since Dad got the note and phone call. He was honest about it and gave Darin the note before he knew but I guess he figured better tell him than wait. So he is grounded again and I'm not sure that Karate isn't gone too...... ohhhhhh.....

We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment