Sunday, April 8, 2007

REPORT CARD!!!

So I have to use Dalton's favorite colour for this post! He got his report card. I am happy to say that he get all A's & B's except for gym he got a C! How do you fail gym? I think that the problem is his listening skills. He gets so excited about what is happening he forgets all about what he is suppose to be doing.
The comments throughout the whole report card were good. Except the listening comments. I suppose that goes with being small yet. I was happy with his report card. I know he tries and i also know he sits with some of his friends at the same table so i guess I really can't ask for anymore!
I did ask that he pay more attention is gym though. Don't want to spend another year in grade one because he can't run or something silly like that!
Call me a proud Momma!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to him on a great report card. I hope you fixed him his favorite dinner. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Yes, my MIL is a wacko!!!

    ReplyDelete