Thursday, April 26, 2007

They have arrived........

Well..... I didn't think that I would have much to post about but..... When I looked out my window Tuesday morning I saw a motor home coming towards my house. It looked like my Grandparents but I thought "no way it couldn't be". It is getting too late in the month for them. ( Granny can't stand the heat not humidity Ontario has) they usually come around Easter...but apparently not this year!
Well it was them! Dalton looked out the front door and said "What the ?", up until two years ago when we went to Winnipeg to visit them, he thought that my Grandparents lived in the motor home. He was small and couldn't comprehend it was just for travel...

)

So anyway, I was quickly on the phone and took some time off work. Not all the time, just some time. They usually go and visit their other friends and family when I'm working. They have lots.

Granny has never seen the baby before so she was excited to meet him. She saw me pregnant with him at 9 months but that was it! Pictures of course and here but that is it. She said he was beautiful and looks a lot like me. I dunno I think he looks more like my brother and nephew.

This is my Granny. She is 80. Looking good eh? She is going to kill me if she sees the picture I posted. This was this morning when I first got her up. My Granny is so funny.... brace yourselves cause your going to laugh!

On Tuesday she asked if we could go to Walmart. Me not want to go shopping I thought HA! So innocently I said "sure". So we get to Walmart and I ask what she needs and she says underwear. She doesn't get much of a chance to shop so she figured she hadn't gotten any in so long soo..... I said what kind do you like and sh said I don't know. So I said well what are you wearing now and she said.... brace yourself... your Poppa's! I laughed until I thought I would pee my pants.

Well we got her 10 new pairs of underwear, 2 new bras, 3 new shirts and a new coat by the time we were done. So she is good to go and Poppa is getting his underwear back! The next morning I asked her how they fit and her reply was... Quite good I forgot how nice woman's underwear fit! "Only my Granny!"

Anyway, I thought I would post a picture of the flowers I got for her. Early Mother's day. They were so beautiful. They only cost $6.00.

So over the next few weeks I will be busy but I will be sure to make time to post a bit or two. So keep tuned in you never know what is going to happen next around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment