Sunday, April 15, 2007

Still a sick boy....

Well I have been on 3 - 11pm all last week and it isn't hard to tell that Tyson still wasn't feeling well. He had a great week and got to spend some time at nan's early in the week. That made him happy because every time we pulled into their house he called out "Nanny". That makes me feel good because unfortunately he isn't going to have the same relationship as the other grand kids because he isn't being babysat by her as much. It's okay though we make sure he gets there when Nan can handle it. Circumstances with my Dad, her body, and the fact that he is busier than them all are contributing factors to it all. Not to mention the location in which we live doesn't work out so well for Dalton.


Anyway, I came home on Wednesday night to find him and Daddy like this on the couch. I'm not sure who was holding who. Daddy always works in a pinch when Mommy isn't available. You can bet I'll be scrapping this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment