Sunday, April 15, 2007

SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ADDITIONS!!!



Dalton is so excited about the new kittens it's crazy. He called me at work tonight everytime his cat had another one...... anybody want one ..let me know. ASAP PLEASE!! hahaha!

He called Nanny and left her a message on her machine but all Mom could make out of it was "six" she said he was so excited and talked so fast she couldn't understand anything else!

These pictures are the ones that Darin took while she was having them. I will have to take better ones tommorrow. They are very cute. I just got home from work and checked them out. Did I mention that I am allergic to cats and the only reason we have one is because Dalton loves them??? Oh the sacrifice. Now the count down is on 5 weeks 6 days..... until they go away to other people's homes!!

I'm sure that is all he will talk about at school tommorrow .... how he saw his cat have kittens. I'm sure that the only reason the cat let them watch and stay so close was for fear that our German Shephard would eat them! Not so lucky. Don't get me wrong I like the cat...just not seven in one house!

So if you want one please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment