Saturday, April 7, 2007

Out to Montana's

Well we went to church this morning and Mom and I had already talked about taking the boys to Montana's so that Dalton could use another free meal ticket for reading. So after church ( that got out really early because pastor Mark was sick) we headed to Montana's and Nanny headed home to get Poppa. We had tons of fun! Poppa and Tyson were playing a game of I drop it you pick it up...

Dalton and Nanny played a game or 20 of tick tack toe on the table. I think that Nanny was winning! Although Dalton I don't think would admit it!

Dalton had chicken fingers this time, Nan had a really nice salad. Poppa tried the Shepherd's pie and I played it safe and had a clubhouse. Everything was really good.

We had a great time together and then we headed home to put Tyson to bed for a nap! Keep the reading up Dalton!

No comments:

Post a Comment