Sunday, December 10, 2006

The closer it gets......

The closer it gets the more we all have to do.... the more tasks we have to complete... the kids become more and more rambungshious. And the ears seem to be in thier...... well you know.
Off to church this morning and then we did a little shopping. Dalton couldn't wait to get home and get ready for his best bud Keaton's birthday party. It is all I have heard about for three weeks since Leslie invited him!
He got ready early enough that he thought he was going at 3 to play. Notta. We arrived at 4pm and he was gone. See ya! I went back at 6pm to drag him out. He loves to go to Keaton's house! They played. Then ran outside in the dark for a while. And guess what.... Amazingly enough Dalton found a mud puddle to fall into! He got a goodie bag that Keaton picked out little cars for everyone and he got a motorbike! GOOD PICK K! About 7pm I think that I finally drug him by the ear to the van....lol. Ask Leslie I really did! What else can you do?
On the way home he told me all about all the great stuff Keaton got. How he really liked the INIKA he got him. Also how he was glad that he didn't get ninja turtle stuff like Keaton because that's cool but not as cool as Pokemon and stuff! But it's ok cause Keaton likes it!
Dalton tells me that Leslie had her camera out( of course) so I am planning on stealing a few pics from her blog to post here! I'm sure she won't mind! Change of plans... Les said he pics kinda sucked since he kids didn't stay still!! Big shocker there.. kids, pop, pizza, SUGAR.. Can't imagine.
Tommorrow is another big day! Report cards and the orange belt presentation! And Next weekend is Nan's and Poppa's to spend some time. He misses spending time with them.
Then off to the Martin family christmas supper.
Like I said the closer christmas gets the more there is to do. I have to get my oven fixed or we may not have any turkey! Awww there is always the bbq. But Dad my be dissapointed if there is no tarts! Have faith Dad have faith the hockey pucks will rise above! We will find a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment