Wednesday, December 6, 2006

First Snow !!























Well yesterday it snowed here. And a bunch at that for a first downfall. About 3 inches. Dalton was so excited too! Wanted to get outside and wait for the school bus extra early today. Usually we are walking out at the last second because he procrastinates about getting ready. First thing he did was fall into it and make a snow angel. Why not get wet first thing for the rest of the day! So in I came and got an extra pair of mittens for later. And I reminded him no snowballs at school! Boys!
Everything always looks so nice after a snowfall. So white and clean! Then it melts and makes mud!

Then afterschool I had promised that we would go and get our Christmas tree. He hs finally learned that he cannot tell everyone thier gifts this year! So off to home depot we went and he picked out the one he wanted. I'm not sure if he picked out the tree or if did, all I know is that he couldn't wait to shove it thru the screening and tie it up! He was telling everybody how to do and then wishing them a merry christmas or course... You know Dalton the chatterbox.
Then we went to Walmart. We had to get his best friend Keaton a birthday present. What is amazing to me is the present he picked out was $2.00 cheaper last month....Hmmm kinda makes you wonder why? Christmas maybe? Anyway he is going to a pizza party there on Sunday and he is sooooo excited about it.
So home we came decorated the tree and went to bed. Today however I think that the only sentance I have said is "Tyson NO". All the shiney stuff has attracted his and the cats attention. All I know is that it is going to be a very long month! Spent picking thing up and putting them back on the tree. I can just imagine how it is going to look when I get home ffrom work tonight. Lord help me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this site and that you shared it with us. What a great idea! We missed the train, next year you'll have to remind me it's coming!!

    ReplyDelete