Thursday, December 14, 2006

Keaton's party pics.......


Well Leslie posted some pics, and I kinda borrowed them...hahaha.
Dalton is at the top of the stairs in picture two and spidy in picture six. Sheylyn is the young girl in pic 3 and Curtis in pic 1 and Chloe is the cutie in picture 7 that's Keaton's little sister! Keaton is the little fella with the big smail in picture 9 with Dominic.
They all had a great time.. SUGAR..CAKE...PIZZA...POP...presents who wouldn't!

It's funny Leslie and I were talking this summer on where we grew up and where we lived and she was telling me that she grew up with my cousins. I found that so ironic that families come full circle sometimes and now our kids are growing up together. I expect that Keaton and Dalton will be buds forever.

It's nice to see that your kids can surround themself in such friendship and that they can get along in any croud...Dalton is such a social boy... I dunno who he is like!

Thanks Leslie and Shaune, Dalton had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment