Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Mighty Orange Belt....

Well... the day started out as any other. Today Dalton got his mighty orange belt. He loves to go to karate and he really like the Sensai. He gets a real kick out of Dalton he tells him he is like a chevy truck. Strong and Proud. That's my boy.
Sometimes, like today when the principle called because Dalton was fighting in the bathroom with a grade 7 ... I wonder......Hmmmmm.... Is Karate a good idea? I know that even if he wasn't going to karate these things would happen. After all. He is half Darin's. LOL...

Then it was also report card day. he did ok. I was proud no matter what. 3 c's... here you go. Phys Ed, Art and... Writing skills. No biggies. 8 b's in most things and 2 A's one in Reading... WOO HOO and the other is math.. Again Woo HOO!! I can certainly live with that!
i'm a proud momma today! Kinda makes up for the phone call from the principal??
LOL! I'm sure that it won't be the last one I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment