Monday, June 25, 2007

Guess who passed into grade 2!!


Well today was report card day. Dalton came home as proud as a peacock!
He has passed into grade 2 in the fall. Today he took flowers into Ms. Koekman. This is her. And also for Ada. She is his school bus driver. I love her. She is the greatest bus driver ever. Even though Dalton has the shortest bus ride of everyone in the school. We can stand in our front yard and see the school yard. Because we are a country school and there are no sidewalks, safety with the school board states that he must take the bus. He likes to anyway.
So we got him a little present for passing. Something he wanted. We rented him a game way back on March Break. he loved it. Bionicles "heroes". I have been watching on eBay since then. I got a great deal on one. It is $45.00 at Walmart and I got it brand new in wrap on eBay for $20.00 woo hoo! He wasn't sure what it was except a game when he opened it.

As you can see he was so happy.

Dalton's marks were good and I was proud of him. He got all A's & B's , and that lingering C in gym. I told him that as long as he got all A's & B's in everything else I would never complain about that "C".
Now just three more days of school until summer starts and Mom's everywhere go insane and wish for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment