Thursday, June 7, 2007

Guess who is sick now?? And the book fair!

Well, Monday I felt a little bit better, so I did get my blinds washed! And it rained all day so that put the co bosh on all the outside stuff. On Tuesday I was just as sick as I was on Sunday. Again I could hardly drag myself to the bathroom. I was so sick of being sick.

Today is good though I feel much better and I actually ate a whole sandwich. And Didn't expel it from either end ten minutes later!! WooHoo! However, Tyson can't say the same thing. After lunch he didn't keep it long! And all over me too! I was suppose to go to work today but not when he is sick. So I called in. Can't send him to a babysitter like that! He is farting like his father but filling his pants at the same time. It wasn't funny but he farted tonight and we all looked at each other and wondered who did it and he stood up and walked over to me like he had a pickle in his pants and we all started to laugh because it sounded like someone honked on a tuba!


Poor baby! I know exactly how he feels! Look at his poor little face. I hope he feels better for getting his tubes in his ears on Friday!

On a better note though today was the book fair at school. Dalton got a new book he was excited. It was Transformers! It's a boy thing. I was surprised though that he didn't get an I SPY book because he loves them


.

We also made some cupcakes for his class today with the leftover icing from Keauden's cakes. Psychedelic frosting with chocolate cake! The kids thought it was great. No matter which way you looked at them they were a different colour.

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is terrible! So sorry you guys have been feeling icky.
    My kids love the bok fair. I usually work it a day or two.
    yummmm...cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete