Monday, June 11, 2007

What is it with boys and Home Depot ?

I had to pick John up from school tonight. He sleeps at our house when I work midnights. Darin leaves around 6am, and I don't get home until about 7:30am so it helps us out some.
Anyway tonight while Dalton was at Karate, and after i picked up Johnathan. We had to go to home depot and pick up some 2x4's. We needed them for the bottom of mt gazebo that is under repair. I got it last year but..... there was a big wind storm and it picked it up and turned it inside out over our maple tree. Not so good for the metal bars. Anyway, I managed to find someone with the frame that they were getting rid of with just a little damage. We kept all the parts just for no reason. in hopes I guess. I was almost sick about it because it was only up for a month when that happened.
Anyway, this time we are screwing in down to wood then placing cement blocks on the wood to hold it in place. Hope fully no more wind storms. Tyson had a great time riding around on the cart!
What is it with men having such a fun time at home depot? Do the hormones go into overdrive when you walk in??



He had rusty butt from the cart when we left!

Riding around just like he is in his right mind.


This is my gazebo once it was all done except for the other half of the screen.. i love to sit in it at night I hvae light for it too. It keeps out the skitters. And is great for the shade! I would reccomend it to anyone who needs something like this for your yard, but make sure it is secured down!

Hopefully, just hopefully it won't blow away this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment