Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kitten engineer!!

Well we have an engineer kitten. Tyson was playing with the animal train tonight and the cat was chasing it so they put him in it! Silly cat rode around the whole living room just looking around!

I am still so sick. I didn't do anything today other than what I had to. Darin left this morning, he had promised to help a friend. I couldn't even drag myself to the bathroom to get sick. Dalton said that if I died he'd miss me. Tyson slept in and then played with his big brother before having another nap!
Yay baby! Darin got home at 2:30pm. I was dead. Dalton had a friend over to play. Travis, I couldn't tell him not to come because both boys were so looking forward to it. I just asked them to stay outside.


Once Darin got home he took them swimming until Travis's Mom came to get him.I was too sick to take any pictures.

So in a nutshell that's it. I am heading back to the couch. As you can see not much is getting done on my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment