Friday, June 8, 2007

So the flu is gone....

So the flu has managed to slowly dwindle away... thank goodness!! Tyson was well enough to have the tubes done in his ears today. I wish that I had remembered my camera because he was just so darn cute in his little nightgown with pink stripes and his little blue cap.

I felt so bad for him. We had to be at the hospital which is about 30 minutes from our house cross country at 7 am this morning. He wasn't allowed to have anything to eat or drink either. So all he kept saying was "thirsty eh?" because he wanted something and every time we tried to explain he couldn't he'd pitch another fit. Everyone said he was oh so cute until he started to sh reek!

So the whole procedure took about an hour and we were on our way back home at about 9 am. He was not happy afterwards but they let him go figuring that once I got him home, fed him, gave him more to drink and he had a nap all is well. Yeah so they thought.

See he still looked like crap after a nap and all...
I took the kids to Mom at 2:30 pm and I went on to work. He didn't last long snuggling into Nan and by 6:30 pm he was wanting to go back to bed. We'll see how tonight goes. I just got home and he was standing in his bed waiting for me.
On another note though Dalton had a great time at Scott & Colleen's last night. He went because Daddy had to go to work at 6am and I had to leave the house at 6:20am. School doesn't start until 9:15 am. So he went there for a visit.
He got to play some games, see Shawn & Les, read, have a hot tub... I don't know what all. I heard all about the great fun and the pancakes this morning!! All I know is when do I get to go and have so much fun!
Thanks Scott & Colleen for having Dalton for a visit. I know by the tale I got after school today that he had a great time!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment