Saturday, June 30, 2007

Odds and ends to happenings of the weekend....

*EDIT* I was allowed to add a title a few days later, I don'y have any idea what is going on with blogger, one day I can't log in the next it is something else!
I cannot type in the title box for this post. I don't know why. Weird.
So today I have a long day of cleaning house, doing laundry, making supper and having a yard sale. I think though the yard sale is a bomb. It is the long weekend and it appears that most people are away. A few stragglers have been by but not to many and made nothing. better luck next time I guess.
Darin and Dalton have gone up to Crow lake fishing with Darin's cousin Tim for the day. They enjoy to go together.
( Update.. when they got home Dalton said he and Tim weren't much of a fisherman because Daddy was the only one who caught anything..)
So hopefully they all have fun. I don't expect to see them until later tonight. It is starting to pour here good thing I just cleaned up. I hope the boys don't get wet. I sent lots of lunch and sunscreen but no coat. It wasn't suppose to rain??
Crazy weather.
So I have no pictures.Nothing exciting enough to take a picture of.
Have a great Saturday! Hope yours is a little more exciting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment