Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!!

Today is my Mom's 65Th Birthday. She has been looking forward to it for a couple if years now. Not looking forward to getting older but to the pension. She hasn't been able to work and Workers comp really screwed her so now she is finally entitled to the pension she paid into for so many years!
So she deserves it! We are going out for supper then back to their house for cake and coffee. Yes, I will have cake but.... It will be small and after all it is carrot cake so it can't be all bad can it??? I hate to know.
So, I love my Mom dearly and can't thank her enough for all she does for our family. The babysitting, the grandparents weekends, the get the kids to activities when Mom's at work, the call her up to vent, the can ya??, times I've called her. Just in general for being there and loving us as much as she possibly can!
Even if she doesn't understand she might shake her head and make some dumb look but she'll always come through!
WE LOVE YOU MOM! Happy Birthday!

P.s. Thanks for not telling us you won the cake on the radio!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment