Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOT A stinking thing!

Not a thing lost this week.

My own fault.

I didn't get my fanny moving too much. I know I need to. We just were so busy this week getting stuff done and there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day. It isn't an excuse this time.

Scott was here doing the tiles in the bathroom and the shower. And the mess was crazy. I would clean up everyday when I got home from work and then try to get the regular things done and go on the field trip skating and bowling with my kids classes!

Ugg. Not discouraged though just know that I have to make the time. I;m just as important as the kids and the house!!

I know it but sometimes I think that sleep just needs to win!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana. I'm not sure why this only showed up on my dashboard today - really annoying to not be keeping up with you. I'll have to start dropping by every so often even if nothing is showing up.

    Hope things are going well for you and the bathroom is looking great!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE just as important as everything else and if you aren't in peak performance nothing else will run smoothly either. Sleep is really important so make sure you'tr getting lots of it!

    ReplyDelete