Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yeah......off to a good start!!

So the scale was good to me this week. Or I was good to myself it depends on how you wanna look at it. I think the weigh in on Wednesdays will be a good thing. So even though, it has been9 days since my last scale date. I want to tell you!!!!

207 lbs!!

that means... down again since before the Christmas splurge. Not that I am forgiving myself, just a learning experience on hard hard it is ti get back. We have to learn form example. Too bad I just learned from my own. But that's OK.

I was one happy camper again this am!

Woo hoot!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Baby steps will carry you a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana. Hope you're still doing so well. I've been away from the internet for a couple of weeks, so I'm just catching up.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete