Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick boy

Today was an interesting day... Tyson was home from school today and being his normal run around, get into stuff, see if I can get Mom crazy self.....when all of the sudden he says to me...."Mom I'm gunna puke!!" My reply was "run to the washroom...QUICK!"

And that he did. He got sick and then told me that he "peed out of his bum while he puked". I laughed but at the time he failed to see the humour.

My little man was oh so sick for the whole rest of the day and half of Saturday. But he feels better now and I am happy about that.

Even more happy that Dalton went to my brother's for the weekend so he won't get it!! I am hoping that he doesn't get it. He will miss his ski trip next week with school. He is gone to my brother's to head to Toronto for the monster trucks. He got a ticket for Christmas from them. He was so excited to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment