Thursday, May 24, 2007

All night Drive in......

Well the party went off without a hitch. Many of them had big heads in the morning. NOT ME!! Ha, Ha. Darin came in sometime around 3am. He wasn't inebriated. But he wasn't sober either.
Anyway we decided that tonight we would take the kids to the drive in. Us too. We got ready and had some supper and headed to Picton. We had a good time. It was darn cold though. Once we went over the Bay Bridge ohhh the temperature sure changed. The wind picked up. One good thing about though there was no mosquitoes. We saw lots of people that we knew it was apparently a good idea.

It was an all niter first one of the year. And you know what it was packed. They had no room for anymore people and actually had to turn people away. We saw Spiderman 3. It was good but wasn't really what I expected. Second movie was Are We Done Yet? It was very cute but it was sort of a remake of the money pit. And Ghost rider was next. I sorta kinda rested through that. Not my kind of movies. The kids both made it through Spiderman and Dalton made it 1/2 was through the second one. neither through the third. The next movies was Premonition. I wanted to see it but I couldn't possibly make it through it. So we headed home instead. I had to work at noon the next day and it was already 4am. Tyson was up at 7:30am ugggg I was glad to get home to bed that night.
Hopefully they play great movies like this all summer!!
next time I will try to remember to bring my camera. The kids had a great time in the park, even though it was chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment