Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday fun!!

Saturday was lots of fun for all the kids... Nick came up to play for the better part of the day. They enjoyed Pogo's for lunch, lots of game cube and bike riding and other outdoor fun. All I heard all day was when Darin was coming back, because he had promised them a swim in the pool.

The pool was at least 74* but still a little nippy. Darin didn't end up getting back in time so I ended up going in with the kiddies. Ohhh it was cool! I almost think that he planned it that way because he was in it last night with the boys. Tyson is a little sceptical of the pool yet. Only because it was cold. He loved it last year. Nan & poppa got him another new floaty swimsuit this year, for Easter so he looks all muscular and cool. I'll have to post a pic.


Then while the little kids were swimming the big kids decided to have a water fight. Terry sat there innocently in the middle of it all. I kinda told him he picked the wrong spot! I'm not sure who won but I think that they decided to give it up because they were putting each others cigarettes out!! Bad habit anyway, yuk!!


And that was the Saturday fun at the Martin house. I just failed to mention Mommy's fun you know, laundry, vacuuming, dusting you know all the real fun stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment