Friday, May 4, 2007

New Crocks!!


I don't have much to post about so I'll tell you about this....

Last week Dalton got a new pair of crocks!! He loves them and so does his brother... I guess I am going to have to get him a pair now. Dalton doesn't do so well with sandals. He is always running around and either falls..cuts himself.. or breaks them.. and hurts his toes. So Daddy said last year "NO MORE SANDALS"!

I understood the dilemma but Dalton has hot feet and he then complained about his feet being hot!

Sooo this was the perfect solution! He loves them!


They are soft and very comfy he said.

We laugh because every time Dalton takes them off Tyson runs around behind him putting them on... they are only 10 sizes too big!! He figured out that the first day so now he puts them on over his sandals! It is so funny to watch him be silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment