Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cake...Cake...Cake...

My friend and neighbour Tracy is turning 40 today! Happy birthday Trac! Her husband Kevin asked me if I would make her a cake. So I did. I told him to say to her don't ever say I never got you flowers for your birthday because the cake was covered in them. I thought that it turned out ok.....

This is what the sides each looked like they too were covered in flowers. She really liked it. It only took 3 hours to decorate!! It was worth it though for her. She does whatever she can to help you if you need it.

I was being a smart --- and made her a gag cake too. This picture may not be suitable for everyone and may be offensive to some but keep in mind it was a gag cake.
We both have pools in our backyard and Tracy is always saying how she wishes that she could fill out he bathing suit just a bit better. So me being the fun joking person that I am ( like my Dad) I made her a cake and put it in a box for her to open. Kevin though it was hilarious when he came over to get the other one. I figured the way that the kids were trying to stick their fingers in it it might be safer at their house!

So until later today when I give it too her it will be hidden from any eyes to be seen but yours and I know she is too busy to check the web page because she has a house full of company. I hopes she gets a laugh out of it!!
Happy 40th Tracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment