Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pool Day fun!!

So today the pool was 68* still a little bit cool but refreshing since it was 30* outside and 40* with the humidity. Everyone couldn't wait to get home in the pool. I started holidays yesterday for a week so I am hoping to get a lot of things accomplished that I have on my list of to - do's. That list always seems to get longer with Tyson now not shorter.
Plans for the week include...
* cleaning the pool

* cleaning the blinds in the house

* cleaning the house

* baking for the church sale

*re stacking the wood pile

* And so many other things that if I list them I will be ashamed when I don't get them done.

So anyway, Darin was throwing Dalton around in the pool. He loves that. With Darin's bad shoulder though about once or twice is all he can handle, since Dalton is quite a "heafty or fluffy" boy. Dalton wanted me to post a picture so Nan could have a "Cow" about it. Hey I just wrote what he said Mom!

This was Tyson on the deck laughing at Dalton and saying no..... and probably thinking not me!! He is funny he doesn't really know about the pool yet. He likes it but not unless Mom is in. he will come to the edge of the deck and put his hands out like he wants to come in and once you start coming to get him, he yells bye bye and runs to the back of the deck where you cannot reach him! What a critter!

See what I mean. I am on the deck and he is calling for Mommy!!

So I cannot wait for the rest of the summer to enjoy the days home with both my kids!! And the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment