Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just like Dad.... Shoppin'

Sunday morning was a quiet one the weather was crappy which always seems to slow everyone down. We didn't go to church because I have to work and the day seems so impossible to get anything done when I don't get home until 12:30pm and have to leave at 2:30 to go to work. So we missed today.
Darin was reading the paper and after a few minutes he had a little helper. just like Daddy. Tyson isn't as snuggly a baby as Dalton was but when he wants he does. On his terms, when he wants to!

After some bacon and eggs we had to go to Canadian Tire. They have the coolest carts for kids now. Tyson loves it. Especially the siren that is all you hear the whole time you shop. Over and over, and over. He is having fun and it makes shopping easier so no matter.


Only problem now is Dalton wants to ride too but he is a little big for that. Dalton said that people are going to think that I am some kinda wacko taking pictures in the store shopping.

You know what I suppose I could be called worse things, not to mention at some point in my life I probably already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment